Personal loans, finance, and credit for any purpose, including debt consolidation, cars, and vehicles, a holiday or home improvements.Offering low-interest personal loans NZ wide, NZCU South work with you to personalise repayment amount and terms, so that you can get the things you need, at competitive interest rates, with a repayment plan that suits your current budget. Once your loan has been approved, you’re free to top up your personal loan at any time*, just give us a call and we’ll make it happen. Our NZ personal loans can be used for almost any reason – including debt consolidation, holidays, home improvement, cars & vehicles… even a boat! Apply online or speak with the friendly staff at NZCU South today about a personal loan.
- Affordable repayments
- A selection of repayment terms
- Dedicated lending consultant
- Top up your loan at any time.*
Things you should know…What are the terms and conditions of a personal loan?
- The minimum personal loan period for repayment is 6 months
- The maximum personal loan period for repayment is 120 months
- The minimum personal loan Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 9.95% p.a.
- The maximum personal loan Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 20.95% p.a.
- The minimum personal loan value is $1,000
- The maximum personal loan value is $50,000
- Personal loan application fee – $245.00
- Personal loan security fee – $50.00
Loan Repayment InsuranceProtect yourself from the stress of repaying your loan in the event of the unexpected. Having Life Insurance for your loan repayments is a sensible and cost effective step. This ensures your family has protection when it is most needed.
- Cover includes: life, disability, trauma, redundancy and bankruptcy
- Choose to have life insurance only or a combination or any of the other components
- Cover calculated on daily balance and paid monthly, so you will never over pay.
Your repayments could be as low as*:
* Please note the calculations provided are estimates only, and do not constitute a quote; actual rates, fees and repayments may differ from those shown here.
For more information on NZCU South’s Lending process, please read our Loan Agreement (General Terms) and our Loan Agreement (Specific Terms). [RICH_REVIEWS_SNIPPET category=”all”]
If you are unable to find the answer to your question here, please call 0800 Lend2U (0800 536 328) to speak with one of the NZCU South team. Pre-Approval How do I apply for a personal loan? What information do I need to apply? What do I need to apply for a Personal Loan? Am I […]