Personal loans, finance, and credit for any purpose, including debt consolidation, cars, and vehicles, a holiday or home improvements.
Offering low-interest personal loans NZ wide, NZCU South work with you to personalise repayment amount and terms, so that you can get the things you need, at competitive interest rates, with a repayment plan that suits your current budget.
Once your loan has been approved, you’re free to top up your personal loan at any time*, just give us a call and we’ll make it happen.
Our NZ personal loans can be used for almost any reason – including debt consolidation, holidays, home improvement, cars & vehicles… even a boat!
Apply online or speak with the friendly staff at NZCU South today about a personal loan.
- Affordable repayments
- A selection of repayment terms
- Dedicated lending consultant
- Top up your loan at any time.*
Consolidate your debts or buy the things you want now with a personal loan.
Things you should know…
What are the terms and conditions of a personal loan?
- The minimum personal loan period for repayment is 6 months
- The maximum personal loan period for repayment is 120 months
- The minimum personal loan Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 10.95% p.a.
- The maximum personal loan Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 22.95% p.a.
- Personal loan application fee – $245.00
- Personal loan security fee – $50.00.
How much will a $10,000 personal loan cost you?
Below is an example of a $10,000 personal loan at 13.95% p.a. Please talk to us about your requirements and we will cater your loan to suit your needs.
The loan application fee of $245.00 and loan security fee of $50.00 (if applicable) are added to the loan. In this example the interest rate is 13.95% p.a. and the repayment amount is $100.00 per week. The term of the personal loan is for 2 years and 4 months. The total interest is $1763.52, and the total cost of the loan is $12,058.52. The Finance Rate / Annual Percentage Rate (API) is 16.605% p.a. (includes fees)
Loan Repayment Insurance
Protect yourself from the stress of repaying your loan in the event of the unexpected. Having Life Insurance for your loan repayments is a sensible and cost effective step. This ensures your family has protection when it is most needed.
- Cover includes: life, disability, trauma, redundancy and bankruptcy
- Choose to have life insurance only or a combination or any of the other components
- Cover calculated on daily balance and paid monthly, so you will never over pay.
We recommend you protect yourself in times of uncertainty with Loan Protection Insurance.
Talk to our friendly staff now to find out how we can responsibly succeed together to help you live your dreams. *Lending criteria apply.
Home owner [or NZCU South mortgage customer] personal loan rates from 10.95% p.a. Non-home owner [or Non-mortgage customers] rates from 14.95% p.a. Important terms and conditions, including lending criteria, fees and charges apply. Minimum loan value $5,000. Finance provided by Credit Union South, trading as NZCU South. Other rates available on request.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question here, please call 0800 Lend2U (0800 536 328) to speak with one of the NZCU South team. How do I apply for a personal loan? What information do I need to apply? How will I receive my loan? I’m self-employed, can I still get a […]