Personal loans from 8.9%*Apply online or speak with the friendly staff at NZCU South today about a personal loan.
- Affordable repayments
- A selection of repayment terms
- Dedicated lending consultant
- Top up your loan at any time.*
Things you should know…What are the terms and conditions of a personal loan?
How much will a $10,000 personal loan cost you? Below is an example of a $10,000 personal loan at 13.95% p.a. Please talk to us about your requirements and we will cater your loan to suit your needs. The loan application fee of $250.00 and loan security fee of $50.00 (if applicable) are added to the loan. In this example the interest rate is 13.95% p.a. and the repayment amount is $100.00 per week. The term of the personal loan is for 2 years and 4 months. The total interest is $1765.43, and the total cost of the loan is $12,065.43. The Finance Rate / Annual Percentage Rate (API) is 16.648% p.a. (includes fees)
Loan Repayment InsuranceProtect yourself from the stress of repaying your loan in the event of the unexpected. Having Life Insurance for your loan repayments is a sensible and cost effective step. This ensures your family has protection when it is most needed.
- Cover includes: life, disability, trauma, redundancy and bankruptcy
- Choose to have life insurance only or a combination or any of the other components
- Cover calculated on daily balance and paid monthly, so you will never over pay.
Your repayments could be as low as*:
* Please note the calculations provided are estimates only, and do not constitute a quote; actual rates, fees and repayments may differ from those shown here.
For more information on NZCU South’s Lending process, please read our Loan Agreement (General Terms) and our Loan Agreement (Specific Terms). *Variable interest rate. Ts&Cs and normal lending criteria apply. A $250 approval fee & other fees apply.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question here, please call 0800 Lend2U (0800 536 328) to speak with one of the NZCU South team. Pre-Approval How do I apply for a personal loan? What information do I need to apply? What do I need to apply for a Personal Loan? Am I […]