I’m self-employed, can I still get a loan?
NZCU South is able to offer personal loans to self-employed applicants.
Personal after taxable income is used for calculating the capacity of self-employed applicants. In these cases we require verification and copy of latest tax assessment notice and your latest financial statements showing two years trading results.
Self-employed applicants should also fit the following loan criteria.
- 18+ years of age
- Permanent resident of New Zealand
- Non-residents on current work visa
- Adequate proof of identity
- Co-borrowers are permitted to join an application for a line of credit or a loan.
- Permanent or Fixed Address – either an owner/buyer/renter. This includes boarders sharing a residence and/or living with parents. Time in residence will also be used as a consideration in the credit assessment.
- Discharged Bankruptcy, NAP or SIO and declared on your application.
- Demonstrated Capacity to Service the Loan
NZCU South has helped many self-employed people achieve their goals with our competitive self-employed personal loans.
For more information or to apply for an NZCU South Personal Loan:
Complete the online application and we will be in touch with a decision very shortly.
We will be in touch with you very shortly
0800 Lend2U (0800 536 328)