Am I eligible for a personal Loan?
Before applying for an NZCU South personal loan it is important to understand the main conditions of our lending criteria. To be eligible for a personal loan you should fit the following loan criteria.
- 18+ years of age
- Permanent resident of New Zealand
- Non-residents on current work visa
- Adequate proof of identity
- Co-borrowers are permitted to join an application for a loan.
- Employment -Full time, permanent part time or casual with a minimum of 20 hours per week or temporary workers with a validated employment record or in receipt of permanent welfare benefits. Time in employment will also be used as a consideration in the credit assessment.
- Permanent or fixed Address – either an owner/buyer/renter. This includes boarders sharing a residence and/or living with parents. Time in residence will also be used as a consideration in the credit assessment.
- Discharged Bankruptcy, NAP (non-asset procedure) or SIO. This must be declared.
- Satisfactory Credit Report.
For more information or to apply for an NZCU South Personal Loan:
Complete the online application and we will be in touch with a decision very shortly.
Request a Call Back
We will be in touch with you very shortly
0800 Lend2U (0800 536 328)