Personal Loans FAQ
If you are unable to find the answer to your question here, please call 0800 Lend2U (0800 536 328) to speak with one of the NZCU South team.
- How do I apply for a personal loan?
- What information do I need to apply?
- What do I need to apply for a Personal Loan?
- Am I eligible for a personal Loan?
- Do you offer loans for people with bad credit?
- How are loans calculated?
- How loans are approved?
- How long until I receive the money?
- How will I receive my loan?
- What happens after you have submitted your application?
- Why loans are important?
- Can loans improve credit score?
- What can I use my personal loan for?
- What loans can be consolidated?
- Which loans should I consolidate?
- Are loans considered assets?
- Are loans considered liquid assets?
- Do you offer unsecured loans?
- I’m self-employed, can I still get a loan?
- Does it matter where I live?
- Can my vehicle be offered as security