Flexible Home Loan package to suit your needs.
- – Flexible repayment terms
- – Choice of Home Loan rate options
- – Dedicated personal lending consultant
- – Attention to detail to meet customer needs
Banking made easy
As a Credit Union, we are owned by our customers. Which means we’re here to help make you financially stronger – not just to make a profit from you. That’s the difference between us and the big banks. Our focus is entirely on our customers – you and your financial health.
Benefits of borrowing from NZCU South
- Fee-free banking if your Home Loan is over $100,000
- A choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments, with a maximum term of 30 years
- A choice of floating or fixed rates (or a mixture of both)
- You will not be penalised if you repay your floating loan early (Discharge fee will still apply)
- You will receive great service from NZCU South
- Competitively priced Home Loan protection insurance is also available through Southshore insurance.
Steps to buying your home
- Talk to us about how much you can borrow
- Find out the costs
- Talk to us about which loan is right for you
- Get pre-approval
- Search for a property
- Buy your home
By obtaining pre-approval for your home loan, you could speed up the process of buying your new house. Real Estate agents and sellers will take you more seriously because you have finance secured. Your pre-approval loan is valid up to 60 days.
Information required to apply for your Home Loan
- Income confirmation
- Deposit confirmation
- Bank statements (if you do not bank with NZCU South).
Information required for refinancing
- Income confirmation
- Repayment history for existing Home Loan
- Registered valuation may be required
- Bank statements (if you do not bank with NZCU South)
Current rates (Subject to change)
Floating: From 5.85%
1 year fixed: 5.65% (80-85% LVR) 5.20% (LVR less than 80%)
2 year fixed: 5.70% (80-85% LVR) 5.25% (LVR less than 80%)
3 year fixed: 5.95% (80-85% LVR) 5.65% (LVR less than 80%)
*LVR stands for Loan to Value Ratio. Click here for more information on what LVR means for you.
Talk to one of our specialised home loan consultants to find out how we can help make the dream of owning your own home a reality.
Or have a look at our First Home Buyers Guide to get help get your head around the home buying process.