AccessWeb how to guide
Looking for more info? Check out these other great guides
How to register for internet banking1. Visit https://nzcusouth.co.nz/ways-to-bank/internet-banking/
2. Click the ‘Internet banking application form’ link at the bottom of the screen.
3. Read the ‘Protecting Yourself Online’ & ‘AccessWeb Internet Banking Terms and Conditions‘ documents.
4. Complete the application form.
5. Click ‘Submit‘. Our team will process your application and be in touch to verify your details.
What if i can’t remember my Access Number or Internet Banking passwordIf you need any details for AccessWeb banking, you can visit a branch with identification, or call us. We will be able to reset your password and let you know where to find your Access Number.
How to log into internet banking1. Click the Internet Banking ‘Login‘ portal at the top right hand corner of our website.
2. Enter Access Number.
3. Enter Password.
4. Click ‘Login’.
How to log out of internet banking1. Click ‘LOGOUT’ in top left menu on the screen.
2. Please ensure you have fully logged out before closing your web browser.
How to check my account balanceClick ‘Account Information’ in the top left corner and your account balances will show.
How to view individual accounts and transactions1. Click ‘Account Information’
2. Click the account, under ‘Account Name’ that you wish to see the transactions for.
3. Select the type of transactions you wish to see, the date range of the transactions and the max transactions. Default is ALL transactions.
4. Click ‘get transactions’ to produce transaction list
How to view my active loan balanceClick ‘Account Information’ in the top left corner and your balances will show. You will find your active loan balance listed here.
How to set up new accountsTo set up new accounts, you will need to call us.
How to transfer between accounts1. Click ‘Transfer & Payments’
2. Choose account for funds to be transferred out of (FROM)
3. Choose account to receive funds (TO)
4. Enter amount to be transferred
5. Click ‘Process’
6. Review the details entered.
7. Click ‘Confirm’ if correct
How to add a personal payee1. Click ‘Transfer & Payments’
2. Click ‘My Payees’
3. Click ‘Add Personal Payee’
4. Enter Payee details and name.
5. Enter details to identify in statements
6. Click ‘Process’
7. Review the details entered.
8. Click ‘Confirm‘ if correct.
How to add a global payee1. Click ‘Transfer & Payments’
2. Click ‘My Payees’
3. Click ‘Add‘
4. Type in company name and click ‘Search’
5. Select required payee company
6. Click ‘Select Payee’ bottom of page
7. Enter payment details
8. Click ‘Process‘
9. Review the details entered.
10. Click ‘Confirm‘ if correct.
How to pay someone1. Click ‘Transfer & Payments’
2. Click ‘Make a Payment’
3. Select account for funds to be transferred out of (FROM)
4. Choose whether the funds are to be paid to a saved payee or enter in recipient banking details.
5. Enter the amount of money to be paid in the ‘Enter Amount ‘($)’ field.
6. Enter details to identify in statements
7. The default frequency is ‘Once Only’ so only one payment will be made.
8. Select the date you wish the payment to be made in the ‘First Payment Date’ field.
9. Adjust the date in the ‘Final Payment Date‘ field so it matches the ‘First Payment Date‘ field (if required).
10. Click ‘Process’
11. Review transfer details.
12. Click ‘Confirm’ if correct.
How to set up a future dated transaction1. Click ‘Make a Payment’
2. In the ‘First Payment Date’ field you can click date for when your payment is to be made. Remember that external payments are processed at 6:45pm every weekday and that the funds will arrive in the payees account in the early hours of the next day.
How to set up a recurring transaction1. Click ‘Make a Payment’
2. In the ‘Frequency’ field select how often your recurring transaction is to be made.
3. Click the ‘First Payment Date’
4. Either select a date in the ‘Final Payment Date’ field or click the ‘Until Further Notice’ box to make the recurring payment run for the desired amount of payments.
5. Click ‘Process’
6. Review transfer details
7. Click ‘Confirm’ if correct.
How to edit recurring transactions1. Click ‘Transfer & Payments’
2. From list on left of screen, click ‘Payments list’ for established payments.
3. Select the payment you wish to edit
4. Click ‘Update’
5. Make necessary changes to payment
6. Click ‘Process’
How to check transaction history1. Click ‘Account Information’
2. Click ‘Transactions’ on left side on screen
3. Select the account you want transactions for in the ‘Account’ field.
4. If required, you can select different transaction types in the ‘Transaction Type‘ field. Default is ALL transactions.
5. Select date range. If you do not choose a start date, you can adjust the number of transactions shown in ‘Max Transactions’
6. Click ‘get transactions’ to produce transaction list
How to print/download statements1. After viewing transactions, click ‘Printable Version’
2. A statement view will open on the screen. Click ‘Printable Version’.
3. Adjust the printer settings as necessary
4. Click ‘Print’
How to change statement options to be online1. Click ‘Account Information’
2. Click ‘Statement Options’ on the left side of the screen.
3. For each account select either ‘Paper statement’ or ‘Online only’
4. Click ‘Process’
How to view current term deposits1. Click ‘Transfer & Payments’
2. Click ‘Fixed Term Deposit’ from options on left side.
How to view interest earned for the period1. Click ‘Account Information’
2. Click ‘Interest’ from options on left side
How to update contact detailsTo update your personal details, you will need to call us.
How to report a problem1. Click ‘Personal’ in the top menu.
2. Click ‘Contact us’
3. Enter either a valid phone number or email address.
4. Choose a relevant ‘Contact Reason’
5. Adjust ‘Contact Time’ if necessary
6. Enter message relating reason for contact.
7. Click ‘Process‘
How to use the loan calculator1. Click ‘Tools’ in the top menu.
2. Click ‘Loan Calculator’
3. Enter amount to be borrowed
4. Enter possible interest rate
5. Select ‘Repayment frequency‘
6. Enter either a loan term in years OR a set repayment amount
7. Click ‘Process’ to generate results and graph
8. If wanting to adjust and compare scenarios, go to ‘Select a Graph’ and choose a new colour.
9. Adjust the variables to match the alternative scenario.
10. Click ‘Process‘