About NZCU South
Credit Union South, trading as NZCU South, is a 100% New Zealand owned financial cooperative and has been making New Zealanders financially stronger for 54 years.
- Our ultimate responsibility is to our customers.
- Our lending supports individuals and families who work or reside in New Zealand.
We are a mutual organisation offering a large range of services especially identified by our customers to meet their financial needs. This means we can respond to your needs promptly and with understanding. All profits (after providing for necessary Reserves and operating costs) are returned to our customers through top interest rates on savings, low cost loans, and reasonable fees.
Credit Union South is committed to focusing on the objects of the Credit Union movement that includes savings, loans, thrift and financial literacy.
For so many people who live in New Zealand, we are now their one-stop-financial-shop.
We provide our customers with:
- personal loans (including mortgages)
- savings and investment accounts
- everyday/current accounts
- insurance services
We make it easy for you to check your accounts through:
- convenient branch locations nationwide
- 24 hour telephone, internet and mobile banking
- a nationwide ATM/EFTPOS facility.
At NZCU South you will receive personalised service second to none because you are not just a number. As part-owner of your Credit Union you are treated with dignity and respect and have an equal say in how your Credit Union is run. Each customer can vote at Annual General Meetings as well as stand for a position on the Board of Directors.